trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Selva Govindarajan <selva.govindara...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Assignment of Trafodion JIRAs
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 02:02:09 GMT
Hi Dave,

Trafodion contributors are not able to self-assign if the JIRA is created
by others. But, the committers were able to assign the JIRA to the
contributors. Suresh assigned one to me. However, I couldn't find a way to
mark the JIRA as resolved even when it is assigned to me. Can only the
creator mark it as resolved?