trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu Ming" <ovis_p...@sina.com>
Subject Re: RE: RE: "core/sqf/src/tm/tools/pwd." is not valid filename in Windows
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:09:50 GMT
Agree, let's rename it to pwd.cpp and do some tests of dtmci to make sure nothing broken. I
will file a JIRA.
thanks,Ming----- Original Message -----
From: Sean Broeder <sean.broeder@esgyn.com>
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org, ovis_poly@sina.com
Subject: RE: RE: "core/sqf/src/tm/tools/pwd." is not valid filename in Windows
Date: 2015-08-05 23:52

Hi Ming,
I wouldn't suggest removing the file without some experimenting first.  I
would suggest renaming it to pwd.cpp to see if you can without getting
compilation errors.  It appears that the file might be a modified version
of dtmci.cpp without json support.  There may be other deltas as well.
Regards,
Sean