trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject Where are the logs for the first set of regression tests?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:01:47 GMT
That may be an obvious question, but I can’t find the logs and diffs for
the first set of test showing up in the result of the runallsb:

I can see all the logs and diffs for categories like core, compGeneral etc,
but the first set of test labelled:

TEST001

TEST002

TEST003

TEST004

TEST005

TEST006

TEST015

TEST017

TEST018

TEST020

are not associated with a category, and they don’t have a subdirectory with
categoryname where I can find the other test results.

Thanks in advance for the help.

As a side note, if a test fails because of the compare, but the delta is
legit, what should one do? Update known diffs? Or set a new compare file?

Eric