trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Where are the logs for the first set of regression tests?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 21:52:08 GMT
Thanks Sandhya, very useful!
BTW, if I want to change a test to take into account valid changes that
translate into false failure, should I modify the comparison file, or the
file that logs known legitimate differences?
Thanks again for the help :-),
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandhya Sundaresan [mailto:sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 1:19 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Where are the logs for the first set of regression tests?

 RE: Where are the logs for the first set of regression tests?

There are logs and diffs. I notice I added the instructions on the wiki only
for the individual "pull request" automated jobs. I will add them for the
official test results as well.

Here they are :

Click on the link in the daily build email :

*https://jenkins02.trafodion.org/job/Check-Daily/48/*
<https://jenkins02.trafodion.org/job/Check-Daily/48/>

==> Click on "Console Output" for any test suite you want to check

==> Around the 5th or 6th line you will see a link to detailed logs . Click
that.

   2015-08-04 08:30:13 Started by upstream project "Check-Daily" build
      number 48

      2015-08-04 08:30:13 originally caused by:

      2015-08-04 08:30:13  Started by timer

      2015-08-04 08:30:13 [EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.

      2015-08-04 08:30:13 Building remotely on ahw22-172.16.0.75
      (redhat_ahw2.2) in workspace
      /home/jenkins/workspace/core-regress-fullstack2-ahw2.2

      2015-08-04 08:30:14 [core-regress-fullstack2-ahw2.2] $ /bin/sh
      /tmp/hudson2056470402644332566.sh

      2015-08-04 08:30:14 Detailed logs:
      *http://logs.trafodion.org/Daily/2015-08-04_08-30-00/regress-fullstack2-ahw2.2/*
      <http://logs.trafodion.org/Daily/2015-08-04_08-30-00/regress-fullstack2-ahw2.2/>

        == > Navigate to sql-regress-log

                You will see a directory for the component  test suite – eg
“executor” and a full  log – “Regress.log”.

                If you navigate to the component directory eg executor, you
will see all the DIFFs and LOG files .

Sandhya