trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Atanu Mishra <atanu.mis...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Import of LP bugs into JIRA
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 22:33:31 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I signed up to help in getting some order into the imported JIRAs, but have
not gotten to it yet. Please give me a couple of days to make an initial
dent in this, then will go from there. Does this seem reasonable?

Regards,
Atanu
___
Atanu Mishra
Esgyn Corporation
Milpitas, CA
m: +1.408.219.9765      e: atanu.mishra@esgyn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Alice (SeaQuest) [mailto:alice.chen@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 3:23 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Import of LP bugs into JIRA

Hello Suresh,

I thought Dave and/or Steve was coordinating the cleanup of the imported
bugs.  Anyways, the LP to JIRA import process did not allow us to import the
conversation history.  If you want the conversation history you will have to
copy and paste from LaunchPad.  The import process also did not allow a
Status or Resolution to be assigned to the imported issues.  You can look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-43 to see the CSV file used
for the import process.  This file contains the mapping for Status and
Resolution for all the LaunchPad issues.  You can use this CSV file to fix
the status for the issues you own.  If you just want to see how many
unresolved issues you own you can go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel
and check the "Unresolved by Assignee" section.

Cheers,
Alice