trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Amanda Moran <amanda.mo...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: sqstart error YOUR APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Aborted (signal 6)
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:58:30 GMT
Hi there Radu-

There is a bug I just found in the installer with regards to the
dcs-site.xml file, I will be checking in that fix soon. Glad you knew how
to fix it on your own! Great work!

log4cxx wasn't installed by the installer? Had you already created the
trafodion user id? What version of the installer are you using?

Thanks!

--
Thanks,

Amanda Moran