trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Qifan Chen <qifan.c...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Where are the logs for the first set of regression tests?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:20:23 GMT
Hi Eric,

The results should be in one of the directories under $rundir.  For
example, under $rundir/core, the result for TEST001 (under
$scriptsdir/core) is LOG001.

In my ~/.bashrc file, I have these two variables defined.

export rundir=/mnt/qfc/rundir

export scriptsdir=$trafodionRoot/sql/regress

After mkdir $rundir, make sure $rundir contains directories, one for each
category in $scriptsdir.  Once it is setup, you can run regressions as many
times as you want :-)

--
Regards, --Qifan