trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Checking up on pull requests
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:00:54 GMT
Hi,

We seem to be getting an increasing queue of pull requests
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pulls. (And I’m partly at
fault for keeping one stale request out there.)

Just wanted to survey the ones that are outstanding and see if we can move
some of them along.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/96 -- This one was first
opened on Sept. 30, had a lot of activity through October, but little
since. Never passed the tests. It now has conflicts that have to be
resolved before merging. Should this one be closed and resubmitted?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/174 -- This one is mine;
it should not be merged. I need to rework it. Other priorities have gotten
in the way.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/177 -- I gather this one
is awaiting YCSB test results.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/203 -- This one has been
quite active, but it seems to be failing the static checks tests.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/207 -- This one has a
question in it, asking if it should be abandoned. Qifan, could you please
take a look?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/227 -- This one has been
reworked, and has passed tests. I think all it is waiting for is re-review
by folks who commented earlier. Perhaps it is ready for commit? Hans, could
you take a look?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/233 -- This one has
received positive reviews; it just needs to pass the tests. The testing
infrastructure was a bit flaky yesterday, so it is undergoing retests now.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/235 -- Gunnar has some
concerns about this particular request; it might have picked up stuff he
didn’t desire. It shows now that it has conflicts that need resolving so it
can’t be merged in its present state. Review might help.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/236 -- This one looks
like it is almost ready. There is a question about whether regression tests
have been added that needs to be answered.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/237 -- This one has
passed tests and just needs someone to review it. Someone who has a grasp
on provenance would be good.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/239 -- This one is being
retested (yesterday the testing infrastructure was flaky). It also needs
someone to review and bless it.

Thanks,

Dave