trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Class not found error while running a regression test
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:58:24 GMT
FYI. I just stumbled on same error. But is it funny, last time I ran the
test, it worked fine.
So it may be something random...
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Narendra Goyal [mailto:narendra.goyal@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:55 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Class not found error while running a regression test

Even a transactional path should work.

For starters, please try the following (a simple tool in
$MY_SQROOT/sql/scripts to search the CLASSPATH):
cp_search TransactionalAggregateRequest.class

It should list the JAR file name, and then the class names that match, like
so:
<JAR file name> :
org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/transactional/generated/SsccRegionProtos$SsccTransactionalAggregateRequest.class
org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/transactional/generated/TrxRegionProtos$TransactionalAggregateRequest.class

Could you also try this simple test in sqlci:
create table t (a int);
select count(*) from t;
begin;
insert into t values (1);