trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing Website
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 21:24:40 GMT
Hi,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9831 contains a comment that
states:

Alice has pushed content to the asf-site branch.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-trafodion-site.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/asf-site;hb=refs/heads/asf-site

But the site is not showing up:
http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/

What did we miss?

This seems to indicate that the actual website content needs to be in an
asf-site branch, which seems to be complementary to the main Trafodion
branch?

So, if I check in the code, then how does the docs/target folder get built,
copied to asf-site, and then published? Obviously, this works needs to be
done by a committer but I'd like to understand the steps involved.

--
Thanks,

Gunnar