trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of proposed web site
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 16:48:22 GMT
Hi,

If we need to do that, then we should probably reuse the pictures in a
write-up. As it is now, the carousel is really meant to be advertisement
rather than be used for in-depth study.

I'd like to tackle better-content issues after this first redesign of the
website if that's OK?

Thanks,

Gunnar

Thanks,