trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject New version of proposed web site
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 08:11:57 GMT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTbU44V0FlVldVd2c

Much more documentation included. *Almost* finished porting release notes.
The look-and-feel is pretty much finalized.

Next, I am trying to figure out how to generate the asciidocs and how to
copy DCS and REST documentation to the web-site's directory.

I don't yet know how we replace the current website. For now, it ought to
be enough to simply copy all these files manually?

--
Thanks,

Gunnar