trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Client Installation Guide
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 23:29:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm porting to the Client Installation Guide to asciidoc. I found a tool to
do the basic .docx to .adoc conversion (pandoc) but there's still a lot of
formatting involved to make it fit into our web book format.

The current instructions target Windows 8. Can someone do a quick summary
for what it looks like for Windows 10 so that I can incorporate such
information? Instead of me doing conversion AND the research needed.

If so, please dump the information in a file/document.

--
Thanks,

Gunnar