trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing Website
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 22:05:07 GMT
Indeed. It seems that there's repository for the website:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-31

Maybe the right steps are:

1. Update incubator-trafodion docs etc.
2. Checkin
3. Committer builds
4. Commiter checks out and copies new docs/target content to
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-trafodion-site.git
5. Committer checks in changes.
6. Magic happens. :)

Thanks,