trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject 2 last test failing for the pushdown V2 feature, is that just me?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 14:18:09 GMT
OK, so I think HIVE TEST009 might have a JIRA on it, and that my code is
not around HIVE, so I should not worry about it.

Now UDR/TEST002, I am getting this diff:

6759,6760c6759

< --- SQL command prepared.

< >>execute s_traf;

---

> *** ERROR[11252] Exception during connect: error while opening socket.
Cause: Connection refused (SQLSTATE 38020)

6762,6763c6761,6763

< A B

< ----------

---

> *** ERROR[8822] The statement was not prepared.

> >>execute s_traf;

6765,6766c6765

< Hallo Welt

< Hello World

---

> *** ERROR[15017] Statement S_TRAF was not found.

6768d6766

< --- 2 row(s) selected.

This must be a configuration issue on my part. And most evidently have
nothing to do with the hbase scanner pushdown change I am testing.

So given this, I am thinking about submitting a pull request, anybody have
concern about this?

As reference, here is the DIFF I get with HIVE/TEST009

28c28,34

< --- 0 row(s) selected.

---

> SCHEMA_NAME