trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Apache Trafodion release
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 18:31:23 GMT
When we branched the 1.3 release, I updated release number on the master
branch. At that time I proposed 2.0.0 for next release. I saw no objections
on this list, so that was what was implemented.  I guess we could go
backward to a lower number if there is a compelling reason, but the simplest
at this point is to stick with 2.0.0.

--Steve