trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Source Tree Organization
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:00:46 GMT
Hi Gunnar,

I'm guessing you're replying to a different e-mail thread here?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gunnar@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 1:58 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Source Tree Organization

Hi Dave,

I am testing through build environment, download source, build source,
create test environment, and run [some] tests since that's a key developer
experience. I hope to update the website links and publish this guide
Wednesday/Thursday assuming that the project wants to go this route.

Thanks,

Gunnar

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Dave Birdsall <dave.birdsall@esgyn.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gunnar,
>
> There was a "source code tree tour" of the core directory on the old
> Trafodion website (www.trafodion.org, but it doesn't go there anymore).
>
> Dave

Thanks,

Gunnar