trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributor Guide Ported to Wiki
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 06:03:53 GMT
Thanks Hans. I hope so, too. I know that Carol is testing through the steps
updating the pages with differences she find; we're using different
environments.

I hope that others will try this, too. Especially if you tried to build 1.3
before -- it's quite doable and, IMO, fairly straight forward now.

Are you referring to any iof these or something else:

   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/3.+Getting+Started#id-3.GettingStarted-DevelopmentWorkflow
   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/17.+How-To#id-17.How-To-SourceDownload