trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Trafodion Contributor Guide
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:02:59 GMT
Hi Dave,

I am testing through build environment, download source, build source,
create test environment, and run [some] tests since that's a key developer
experience. I hope to update the website links and publish this guide
Wednesday/Thursday assuming that the project wants to go this route.

Thanks,

Gunnar

Thanks,

Gunnar