trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Trafodion Contributor Guide
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:42:33 GMT
Hi,

Several of us found it hard to orient the web from a contributor's
perspective, including myself.

Thinking about it, I found that a guide format would probably work better
given the seriality of how you get started with the different contribution
subjects.

For your review, you can find an initial version at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTWlNENlVBM09yWVE

Overall, I find this format a lot easier to navigate and maintain (since
there's a flow and what was different web pages are now just chapters in an
overall story). I hope you agree by voting +1 for this guide.

If so, then I will submit this guide and change the relevant links on the
Trafodion web site to point into the different chapters instead of separate
we pages.

--
Thanks,

Gunnar