trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject Committers - Web Site updates
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:35:13 GMT
Trafodion Committers,

There has been an update to committer instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Committer+Workflow

Due to all the good work Gunnar has been doing, our project web-site and
product manuals are updated and can be maintained in our source tree.  Most
of the documentation source is in the docs/ tree, with notable exception of
DCS and REST manuals which are in the component source trees.

If you commit a change to the Apache repo which contains web/doc changes,
you should also take the extra step of publishing the changes to our
project web-site. The web-site is published via ASF automation, by pushing
changes to a special project–site git repo.

Dave and I have both done this successfully, but it would be good for other
committers to go through it as well.

--Steve