trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: initialize trafodion after upgrade
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 21:04:21 GMT
Hi,

Solved my problem.

A little while ago JIRA Trafodion-1729 (pull request 258) was merged in
(well, I think I was the one who committed it actually). I think I picked up
this change when I updated my instance today.

That code assumes the existence of a file
$MY_SQROOT/etc/traf_coprocessor.properties. My instance lacked this file. I
will guess that it is created at install time.

The traf_coprocessor.properties file exists in
$MY_SQROOT/sql/scripts/traf_coprocessor.properties, and is copied to
$MY_SQROOT/etc by the sqgen script.

Since I ran sqgen before I had this change, that explains why I lacked that
file.

I manually copied this file, and now initialize trafodion works for me.

So, if you run into this issue, you can do the same (a manual copy), or just
re-run sqgen.

Dave