trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Jian....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: Add logos of users and contributors to trafodion.apache.org website
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 03:14:11 GMT
Hi all,

Esgyn China are working with Trafodion right now and will continue working on this wonderful
project.

As RnD manager of Esgyn China, I authorize Esgyn China to put its logo (attached) on Trafodion's
website.

Br,

Seth

From: Kevin DeYager [mailto:kevin.deyager@gmail.com]
Sent: 2016年1月29日 1:11
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org; user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Add logos of users and contributors to trafodion.apache.org website

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to add the logos of organizations contributing and using Apache
Trafodion to the Trafodion website, similar to what other Apache project do (See http://phoenix.apache.org/
for an example if you are not familiar with this.)

I volunteer to collect the content and pull together a graphic that has the logos in equal
size/weight that marketing departments and the like are going to want. To keep it simple,
send to both the dev or user list the approval (if you are authorized to do so) and copy kevin.deyager@gmail.com<mailto:kevin.deyager@gmail.com>
with the attached graphic file.

As marketing director for Esgyn, I authorize Esgyn to put its logo on this site.

- Kevin