trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Lamba <ni...@ampool.io>
Subject Re: Add logos of users and contributors to trafodion.apache.org website
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 02:55:21 GMT
Thanks Kevin - great initiative!

We've started working with Trafodion recently and plan to continue in the coming months.

As a Head of Products at Ampool, I authorize Ampool to put its logo (attached) on Trafodion's
website.

Best,
Nitin

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin DeYager [mailto:kevin.deyager@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:11 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org; user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Add logos of users and contributors to trafodion.apache.org website

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to add the logos of organizations
contributing and using Apache Trafodion to the Trafodion website, similar to
what other Apache project do (See http://phoenix.apache.org/ for an example
if you are not familiar with this.)

I volunteer to collect the content and pull together a graphic that has the
logos in equal size/weight that marketing departments and the like are going
to want. To keep it simple, send to both the dev or user list the approval
(if you are authorized to do so) and copy kevin.deyager@gmail.com with the
attached graphic file.

As marketing director for Esgyn, I authorize Esgyn to put its logo on this
site.

- Kevin