trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failures
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:52:56 GMT
.ai files are source files for the logos, which are created in Adobe
Illustrator (ai).

As mentioned earlier, the source for artwork and other illustrations need
to live somewhere. If the source tree isn't the right place, then I suggest
the creation of a separate git repository to ensure that we don't lose the
source.