trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failures
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 04:09:13 GMT
I guess this is a question of whether we want the logo to be under change
control. The same question applies to other source files used to create
illustrations in manuals, presentations, etc. The source has to be stored
*somewhere* in order to ensure that illustrations can be recreated and
updated.

If not requiring source control, then is a wiki really the correct place
for this type of file. Or, is it better to create a separate source tree on
git for this specific purpose?

Thanks,

Gunnar