trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [incubator-trafodion] Updated the website to use the new Apache incubator logo. Also, updated (#316)
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:59:35 GMT
I didn't. Even worse, I don't understand it. :)

  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.trafodion</groupId>
    <artifactId>trafodion</artifactId>
    <version>${env.TRAFODION_VER}</version>
    <relativePath>../../pom.xml</relativePath>
  </parent>

Is this needed? Should I just remove these entries?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Roberta Marton <roberta.marton@esgyn.com>
wrote:

> Did you see the errors in the maven.log -
> http://traf-testlogs.esgyn.com/PullReq/316/18/maven.log
>
>    Roberta

Thanks,

Gunnar