trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Trafodion not listed on Apache List of Committers By Project?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:24:48 GMT
Hi,

I was looking for committer info and found this page:

 https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html

It's got a list of committers and PMC members for (almost) every Apache
project, whether full Apache or incubating. Trafodion isn't on that list. I
was thinking that perhaps it's because we're too new, but even Kudu and
Impala are there.

Anyone know what it takes to get Trafodion there too? Is there some setting
that we need to be included in whatever generates that page?

Thanks!
-Carol P.
Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222