trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "D. Markt" <dmarkt7...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Cleanup Trafodion 1.3 Sandbox
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:27:49 GMT
Hi Pierre,

  I think the broader topic is covered here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Metadata+Cleanup.
 Here is an example of cleaning up the table:

Cleaning Up an Inconsistent Object

A CLEANUP command will need to be used to clean up an object in invalid state.

>>drop table t026t1;

*** ERROR[4254] Object TRAFODION.SCH026.T026T1 has invalid state and cannot be accessed. Use
cleanup command to drop it.

--- SQL operation failed with errors.
>>cleanup  table t026t1;

--- SQL operation complete.

  As for where to enter the command, use sqlci or trafci.

Regards,
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 7:59 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Cleanup Trafodion 1.3 Sandbox

Hi all,

I recently used the VirtualBox image provided by Amanda to establish a PoC.

While performing a drop schema cascade some tables are not removed and thus the execution
fails.

This is the message I get:

GIFT_CARD has invalid state and cannot be accessed. Use cleanup command to drop it.

The question is: how do I execute the cleanup command (and from where)?

Best regards,
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services