trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Anuradha Hegde <anuradha.he...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Noob question on working with Git
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 13:57:19 GMT
This has worked for me. Connectivity will work properly as well if dcs /rest
install dirs are set correctly. If you do swstopall and start a new terminal
and source env.sh then the install dirs for dcs/rest  should be set
correctly.

Anu

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandhya Sundaresan [mailto:sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:53 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Noob question on working with Git

Having 2 instances on the same system has worked for me if I completely
shutdown one instance and use the other. You have to do an swstopall and
ensure through "jps" and sqps that there is really nothing running . Then
you can start your other instance. . I have not tried it in the past few
weeks so I don't know if anything new will disallow it. But it's worked for
me atleast to use SQL interfaces  like sqlci - not sure about the
connectivity part.
Sandhya