trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject SEABASE/TEST010 error?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 15:40:32 GMT
Hi Trafodioneers,

Trying to pass regression tests for my next pull request, but stumbled on
failure on SEABASE/TEST010

Given that my changes have nothing to do around compiler, there is no way
it could have affected this.

Any clue?

To me, the index_scan is the correct plan, so look like the EXPECTED010  is
wrong?

DIFF010 is :

10502c10502

< . . 1 TRAFODION_SCAN T010T4 1.00E+009

---

> . . 1 TRAFODION_index_scan T010IX1 1.00E+009

Where this is the LOG associated:

>>showddl t010t4 ;

CREATE TABLE TRAFODION.SCH.T010T4

  (

    A                                INT NO DEFAULT NOT NULL NOT DROPPABLE

  , B                                INT DEFAULT NULL

  , C                                INT DEFAULT NULL

 , PRIMARY KEY (A ASC)

  )

  SALT USING 4 PARTITIONS

;

CREATE INDEX T010IX1 ON TRAFODION.SCH.T010T4

  (

    B ASC

  )

  HBASE_OPTIONS

  (

    DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING = 'FAST_DIFF',

    COMPRESSION = 'GZ'

  )

SALT LIKE TABLE

;

--- SQL operation complete.

>>insert into t010t4 values (1,1,1) ;

--- 1 row(s) inserted.

>>prepare s from select a from t010t4 <<+cardinality 10e8>> where b >
0 ;

--- SQL command prepared.

>>explain options 'f' s ;

LC   RC   OP   OPERATOR              OPT       DESCRIPTION           CARD

---------

1    .    2    root