trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/367 (JIRA TRAFODION-1706)
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:58:42 GMT
Hi,

Just wanted to check with the community: Are we ready to merge this change
yet?

There was mention in another e-mail thread about running full regressions
before merging this change. I’m happy to do this as part of the committing
process. I do have a concern, though. I’m not an expert in the areas
changed, and if there are regression failures, it might take some time for
me to debug them. Would it be faster to simply merge the changes (as we
usually do now), so that regression failures are visible to the whole
community?

Dave