trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel Make Failures
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:17:43 GMT
Well, today, the build doesn't work at all regardless of what -j or -l
options I use. It constantly fails on:

Generating C++ code from yacc file ../sqlci/sqlci_yacc.y        ##(SQL)
../sqlci/sqlci_yacc.y: warning: 1 reduce/reduce conflict [-Wconflicts-rr]
    ##(SQL)
/home/centos/traf-tools/bison_3_linux/bin/bison:
/home/centos/trafodion//bison_3_linux/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4:
cannot open: No such file or directory   ##(SQL)
mv: cannot stat `sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.cpp': No such file
or directory  ##(SQL)
sed: can't read sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.cpp.tmp: No such file
or directory        ##(SQL)
sed: can't read sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.hpp: No such file or
directory    ##(SQL)
rm: cannot remove `sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.hpp': No such file
or directory        ##(SQL)
rm: cannot remove `sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.cpp.tmp': No such
file or directory    ##(SQL)
make[4]: *** [sqlcilib/linux/64bit/debug/sqlci_yacc.h] Error 1  ##(SQL)
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/centos/incubator-trafodion/core/sql/nskgmake' ##(SQL)
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2      ##(SQL)
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/centos/incubator-trafodion/core/sqf/sql'
     ##(SQL)
make[2]: *** [make_sql] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/centos/incubator-trafodion/core/sqf'
make[1]: *** [foundation] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/centos/incubator-trafodion/core'
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Thanks,

Gunnar