trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel Make Failures
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 22:02:46 GMT
Alas, things are getting worse rather than better... :(

I create a new VM, installed all required packages, did a git clone of
trafodion, and then I ran install/traf_tools_setup.sh. Now, Thrift isn't
building the include and lib folders. I run the exact same command on the
version that I downloaded last Thursday and that works just fine.

Did anything change that I should be aware of?

Gunnar

Thanks,

Gunnar