trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social media to create awareness, drive adoption & growth
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:26:53 GMT
That's where I am as well, though I am not a committer and not on the PMC.
I'm just an interested contributor... :)  I am, however, all about open
communication and the more visibility, the better.  The more people see
"Trafodion" in various places, the more familiar it becomes .

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222