trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Time to graduate
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:17:23 GMT
Hi Stack,

Thanks for the summary!  I've been monitoring our users and where they're
coming from, as well as users -> contributors -> committers pathways.  I've
looked at github stats and email participation stats in particular.

I'm travelling down to San Jose right now for Strata/Hadoopworld and my
plane is about to board. But once I get down there, I will send what I have.

We've made some big strides on the other items with documentation and
changes, so there's a lot of progress and we're building momentum.

Getting users is the most important thing we can be doing, which means
raising awareness of Trafodion and making it really easy for people to try
it out. As Avinash showed below, we're making progress.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222