trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trafodion master branch rebasing to HBase 1.0 shortly
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:06:01 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Dave!  I think we should also give a heads-up to the user list,
letting them know that our upcoming 2.0 release will be based on HBase
1.1.  If someone is thinking of trying Trafodion out, then that's a factor
in what software they're going to decide to use.  Let's give them fair
warning and/or remove that as a blocker.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222