trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintaining Documentation, was Re: Cleanup Trafodion 1.3 Sandbox
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:30:30 GMT
Hi Dave,

I think we need to decide our standards on that ourselves, and those
standard will probably evolve over time... I'm just a big fan of clarity so
that if we flex and decide something isn't applicable for a particular case
(say, postpone documentation for a particular feature), at least the choice
is conscious and visible, rather than building an invisible backlog of
documentation changes or forcing our users to track down Jiras to figure
out how to use new features that we've worked hard to add.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222