trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject investigating parallel scanner
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 22:41:20 GMT
Hello Trafodioneers,

In order to implement a parallel scanner, that would scan regions of a
table in parallel, but consequently will not return the rows in order, I
was hunting for a flag somewhere, I would have guessed in
ComTdbHbaseAccess, that would tell me if the return order is important or
not on a scan operator, so that I know if parallel scanner is a candidate,
or if it is forbidden.

But so far, have not been able to locate such a flag.

Any idea if it exist, and if yes where is it?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Eric