trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Narain Arvind" <narain.arv...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: zookeeper exception when sqstart
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:10:25 GMT
Hi Eric,

I have a Jira for the same :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-1916

This is incompatibility between jline and jline2.

I'll check in a change so that dcs master port can get picked up from xml file rather than
zookeeper znode. Will also try and handle the exception.

Do note DCS does come up and is functional - it's the dcs zkcli interface used by dcscheck
that raises the exception. Same is the case with hbase zkcli.

Regards
Arvind

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Owhadi [mailto:eric.owhadi@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 2:01 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: zookeeper exception when sqstart

Hi Trafodioneers,

Todays build after successful compile is giving me this exception at sqtart time. Is that
just me:

[ERROR] Terminal initialization failed; falling back to unsupported

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class jline.Terminal, but interface was expected

        at jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:101)

        at jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory.java:158)

        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:229)

        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:221)

        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:209)

Method)

        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)

        at

        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)

        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:311)

        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:282)

Zookeeper listen port: 27570

Eric