trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Trafodion master Daily Test Result - 162
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:27:52 GMT
The executor suite hung as we have been seeing on previous nights.

It looks like two new problems introduced with moving up to the newer
distros (that have HBase 1.x):

The T2 driver tests are having issues.  They have been sensitive to
classpath issues in the past, so someone needs to look at that.

The install_hadoop_regr_test_env script is hanging on CDH.  That script is
used for suites (core, hive, privs1) that make use of hive tables.  Example
log:
http://traf-testlogs.esgyn.com/Daily-master/162/regress-core-cdh/build_regr_test_env.log

--Steve