trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Link to Client Installation Guide ... broken
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:51:45 GMT
Yes, I'm sure they won't be re-built.  One way I determined they were
obsolete is by building the latest docs and comparing what got generated to
what was in the -site repo.  The other way was looking through git log of
the docs/src/markdown directory to see what markdown files have been
deleted.

--Steve