trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Anuradha Hegde <anuradha.he...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Non deteminism in tests (Trafodion master Daily Test Result - 165)
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 00:46:04 GMT
I think we should go with T4

Anu
-----Original Message-----
From: Sandhya Sundaresan [mailto:sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:34 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Non deteminism in tests (Trafodion master Daily Test Result -
165)

 RE: Non deteminism in tests (Trafodion master Daily Test Result - 165)

Thanks Steve  ! Wow -- but that's a lot of variations !  :-)   More
variations and failures to deal with so the tests better be hardened to deal
with all 3 platforms :-)

You're correct we don't want the extra "upon-request" tests to run on all 3.
Perhaps it should just run on cdh.

* Arvind, Anu,* should it run atleast one of the T2, pyodbc or T4 - whichver
is most representative ?

Sandhya