trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject FW: Blogging opportunities on Linux.com and OpenSource.com
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:10:11 GMT
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sk@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:57 PM
To: Committers <committers@apache.org>
Subject: Blogging opportunities on Linux.com and OpenSource.com

Hello Apache Committers!

As the Apache community is widely recognized for it's diversity, innovation,
and expertise, we have an open invitation for Apache Committers to blog for
Linux.com and OpenSource.com.

Topics can range from specific Apache projects (top-level
features/benefits/* --not at the developer/technical/coding level) to
ApacheCon (why you're attending/what you're presenting) to The Apache Way
(process/methodologies/*) to general Open Source
(theory/innovation/opportunities/challenges), but _NOT_ commercial
promotion.

OpenSource.com have an editorial calendar [1] that might be helpful in
sparking ideas for either outlet.

Please let me know if you're interested (specify which blog --or both!) and
I'll be happy to connect you.

Warm thanks,
Sally

[1] https://opensource.com/resources/editorial-calendar