trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Jian....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: Instruction about how to become Trafodion contributor
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 03:18:08 GMT
Hi Carol,

These videos would be very helpful for ones who would like to contribute on Trafodion!
I can put somewhere that is easy for Chinese developer to access.

Br,

Seth

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Pearson [mailto:carol.pearson234@gmail.com]
Sent: 2016年4月14日 1:36
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Instruction about how to become Trafodion contributor

Hi,

I haven't had a chance to work on them yet this week, so into next week now, but I'm putting
together a series of 1-3 minute videos on basic stuff like "how to subscribe to our mailing
lists" and "how to find the contributor guide" and "how to submit a jira"  and "how to find
a Jira."
 Things that we all know because we're here, but that someone who's new to the project would
find helpful.

I had planned to do that this week, but it got stacked behind a couple other things, so next
week.  Seth, once I have those videos, maybe there's someone who's interested in making them
more accessible to folks in China?
Or anyone else who might want to localize, for that matter?

Thanks,
-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222