trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instruction about how to become Trafodion contributor
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 17:36:26 GMT
Hi,

I haven't had a chance to work on them yet this week, so into next week
now, but I'm putting together a series of 1-3 minute videos on basic stuff
like "how to subscribe to our mailing lists" and "how to find the
contributor guide" and "how to submit a jira"  and "how to find a Jira."
 Things that we all know because we're here, but that someone who's new to
the project would find helpful.

I had planned to do that this week, but it got stacked behind a couple
other things, so next week.  Seth, once I have those videos, maybe there's
someone who's interested in making them more accessible to folks in China?
Or anyone else who might want to localize, for that matter?

Thanks,
-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222