trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Muthuswamy <venkat.muthusw...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 - missing fix added..
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 21:44:09 GMT
I have merged the missing fix and tests are in progress.

Venkat

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkat Muthuswamy [mailto:venkat.muthuswamy@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 12:21 AM
To: 'dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org'
<dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 - missing fix.

Hi Steve,

A fix was delivered last month (4/20) by Kevin that fixes an issue where a
library code file was not getting propagated to all nodes.
It looks like this fix was delivered to the Trafodion mainline branch
(Trafodion 2.1), instead of the Trafodion 2.0 branch.
We need this fix in Trafodion 2.0. Without this fix, when you deploy code
files, they will not be propagated to all nodes.

The fix itself was a one-line fix in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/blob/master/core/sql/lib_mgmt/src/main/java/org/trafodion/libmgmt/FileMgmt.java

Venkat