trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 ready for release - release candidate 1
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 18:51:14 GMT
I tried to install this on Hortonworks HDP-2.3.4.7-4 and ran into the
following issue:

JAVA HOME

***ERROR: Your existing JAVA_HOME on trafodion-1.novalocal is less than
1.7.0_65

***ERROR: Your Java Version on trafodion-1.novalocal =

***ERROR: Required java version on trafodion-1.novalocal should be greater
than 1.7.0_65
[centos@trafodion-1 installer]$ /usr/jdk64/jdk1.7.0_67/bin/java -version

java version "1.7.0_67"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

[centos@trafodion-1 installer]$ cat my_config | grep JAVA_HOME

export JAVA_HOME="/usr/jdk64/jdk1.7.0_67"

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Gunnar

Thanks,