trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Amanda Moran <amanda.mo...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 ready for release - release candidate 1
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 18:44:16 GMT
Gunnar, you could actually continue with an easy work around.

tar -xzf apache-trafodion-2.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

Enter full path (including .tar or .tar.gz) of trafodion tar file
[/home/centos/Downloads/apache-trafodion_server-2.0.0-
incubating-bin.tar.gz]:
***INFO: tar file is not a package tar file which includes Trafodion & DCS
Note: This sounds scary, but it just trying to tell you, you will need to
enter the other items (like location of the DCS tar by hand).
***INFO: assuming it is a Trafodion build only tar file

It will then ask you the location of the DCS tar file and the REST tar file
which will now be where you did the "tar -xzf".  From there it should work
:)

Like Venkat said we are missing the "build-version.txt" file that the
installer uses, but we are not missing "DCS".

Thanks!

Thanks,

Amanda Moran