trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Amanda Moran <amanda.mo...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 - release candidate 3
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 21:49:49 GMT
+1

I build on a brand new Centos 6.5 AWS instance. I followed every step in
the manuals. (Please note: examples on how to do things in the manuals are
one step after you are told to do them... I was trying to figure things out
on my own without reading ahead. Once I figured that out, it was much
easier)

I did a make package and it failed the first time because I lacked space on
/root (this whole process needed about 9 GB ). Once I added more space, I
did make package again and it worked.

Note: To get the installation tar file, you will need to go to the install
directory and do a make.

I was then able to install this on a Centos 6.7 with HDP 2.3 two node
instance (openstack VM's).

I have included an installation cheat sheet to install on a cluster.

Thanks!

Amanda

--
Thanks,